Server Travel disconnection from lobby to new map when any client joins lobby

Dear community ,
I hope this message finds you well. I am currently engaged in the development of a multiplayer game as listen server using the Unreal Engine 5, and I have encountered a perplexing issue regarding server travel from the lobby to a new map.
Upon attempting this transition, I’ve noticed that if there is only server present in the lobby, the server executes the travel. However, when another client joins the lobby, the server disconnects during the server travel process, subsequently disconnecting all clients connected to it.
To address this, I’ve taken several steps, including ensuring the activation of online subsystem utils and online subsystem plugins, as well as configuring various parameters in the default engine.ini and defaultgame.ini files, as detailed below:

defaultengine.ini
[/Script/OnlineSubsystemUtils.IpNetDriver]
InitialConnectTimeout=120
ConnectionTimeout=120
MaxClientRate=200000
MaxInternetClientRate=200000

[OnlineSubsystem]
DefaultPlatformService=Null

[/Script/Engine.Player]
ConfiguredInternetSpeed=200000
ConfiguredLanSpeed=200000

[/Script/OnlineSubsystemUtils.OnlineBeaconHost]
ListenPort=7787
BeaconConnectionInitialTimeout=25.000000
BeaconConnectionTimeout=30.000000

defaultgame.ini
[/Script/Engine.GameNetworkManager]
TotalNetBandwidth=200000
MaxDynamicBandwidth=40000
MinDynamicBandwidth=20000

Despite these efforts, neither enabling seamless travel nor adjusting parameters seem to resolve the issue. Furthermore, the game mode remains consistent across all maps, and using UPNP for multiplayer to be sure correct port forwarding, has been implemented. even using seamless travel with transition map can’t help me.
Upon encountering this issue, the server’s game instance registers a “Failure Received”, while clients display a “Connection Lost” error on event NetworkError.
Given these circumstances, I am reaching out to seek your guidance and expertise. Could you kindly provide insights or suggestions on potential resolutions for this disconnection issue during server migration?
Your assistance in resolving this matter would be immensely appreciated.
Thank you sincerely for your time and consideration.
Warm regards

The host connection could be saturated resulting in a disconnect. What command are you using for server travel? Are you specifying “YourMapNameservertravel” as a console command and enabling seamless travel on your game mode as well? It could help to post the server log to see any errors or warnings…