Sequencer - How to create custom track

Hey,
I’m deeply interested in adding custom tracks for our system based on sequencer, I need visibility-like track for bool properties, I tried to add new track in code which was basically a copy of UMovieSceneVisibilityTrack, that seemed as a good place to start, but when I try to compile I get error from engine header file

C:\Program Files (x86)\Epic Games\4.15\Engine\Source\Runtime/MovieSceneTracks/Private/Evaluation/MovieSceneVisibilityTemplate.h(7): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: ‘Evaluation/MovieScenePropertyTemplates.h’: No such file or directory

I tried adding MovieSceneTracks in module and in include files in *Build.cs, but that didn’t help.

Maybe there is any better way to create custom tracks, especially visibility-like?

Unfortunately Evaluation/MovieScenePropertyTemplates.h is private. We can look into exposing this in a future release. If you need it immediately, you can try to move this to the public folder and export the templates, ie.

struct MOVIESCENETRACKS_API FMovieSceneBoolSectionTemplate…

Yea, I could do that temporarily, but as my team is not working with customized engine for now I would really appreciate exposing that :slight_smile:
I will try your solution tomorrow, will let you know if I have any problems.