Sequencer seems to don’t keyframe sky light color properly.
Engine: Unreal 4.16.3
Steps to reproduce:
- create emty level (or default one to see anything)
- add “sky light” to level
- add and open sequencer
- add “sky light” actor to sequencer
- add sky component: “lightColor” track
- Moving timeline change skylight color to black. (0,0,0)
- Any key you try to insert (in sequencer or in sky details) change timeline corlr value to 0 (and sky to black)
No problem. The fix has been checked in: CL#3517896 if need and are able to compile the engine yourself. Otherwise, it’ll be in 4.17. [Edit: Actually, should read 4.18]
This is a bug. It looks like it’s not calling the set light color function with the correct parameters. We’ll look to fix it in an upcoming release. You can track the progress of this issue here:
Unfortunately we couldn’t fix it for 4.17. If you follow the link it will show you the changelist that fixes this issue, in case you’re compiling the engine yourself. The fix will be available in 4.18.
Unfortunately it still doesn’t work. Same setup as above.
1 image show how picker is working and change color properly
2 image is when im trying to set it up in sequencer.
Max, I updated the problem in the post above.
Edit: Unreal version was: 4.17.1
Sorry, I meant, this will be in 4.18.
Ok, finally I get the update with this fix, and something still dont wrok.
- Values at UI seam to not update correctly. When you add an occlusion tint and the light color components, changes in one value affect other one.
it looks like its only UI bug.
Hi there, You’re correct. I’ll have a fix for 4.18.1. I added for tracking purposes:
Im not sure if it refear to the same issue, but just in case:
- keying sky color from ‘details’ tab, dont work corectly: