September #UE4JAM, Sept 10-13th, THEME: LIVE DEATHLESS

I would wanna join in aswell still able to?

I would love to help with the sound design. No game jam experience either, but 10+ years of audio experience professionally.

Hi ! I like to team up with some group ! This will be my first game jem !
I have fairly knowledge of 3D modeling (Props), Texturing (Photoshop, Substance Painter and Designer) a good understanding in blueprints and recently I worked with AI (BehaviorTree). Currently I working on project called Electroshift where I am responsible for the textures, some models and the Enemy AI. If you or your team need a generalist please contact me !

If nobody want to team up if me :frowning: I will go solo
://luiz-gsan.wix/oldsportgamestudios#!electroshift/c192n
://www.indiedb/members/rodrigomf/images

Still need two programers…

I am a 3d/environment artist, see my portfolio here: www.drewflet

I am looking for people with a similar level of experience in their discipline. This is my first game jam but I have studio experience.

3d/Environment Artist = Me (oxygencube).
3d Generalist w/ fx and/or animation experience = RodrigoMF
Programmer #1 = needed
Programmer #2 = needed
Sound Designer = atclistener

Feel free to shoot me an email/msg or Skype me.

Edit: Found Team.

i’d like to participate, but due to i could only offer 6hrs / day (due to work)…
it would proabably be just myself…

this be an experience… :smiley:

I am a programmer, looking for a team !
My mobygames : ://www.mobygames/developer/sheet/view/developerId,618544/

We have a full team now but anyone who wants to be in the in-game credits just not offically skype me blendertek or PM me. If no one will take you or your looking for a team last minute we will :slight_smile:

EDIT:

Team full!

I am a 3d/environment artist heading up a team, see my portfolio here: www.drewflet

I am looking for people with a similar level of experience in their discipline. This is my first game jam but I have studio experience.

3d/Environment Artist = Me / oxygencube.
3d Generalist w/ fx and/or animation experience = RodrigoMF
Lead Programmer = yamashi
Generalist / Blueprinting = SesameSeeds
Sound Designer = atclistener

Didn’t get a PM but sure I would be happy to join :slight_smile:

I am very new to Unreal4 but had worked on some basic UDK… hope to learn and develop at least a small game for the Jam

2 Programmers and 1 Artist. Looking for 1 PROGRAMMER and 1 ARTIST. Come Jam with us!

email: mdudek15

3/5 slots filled
[P] [P] [A] ?] ?]

count me in

Woot! 2 days 'til kickoff :smiley:

I hope you’ve got a really cool theme for us Game Jammers this month ! Looking forward to giving it another try.

Me too!

/me sneaks off to think up a good theme…

Hey all, I’d love to do this game jam. I am a C++ and blueprint programmer and to give you an idea of my skill level. I’ve been working with Mektek to help create heavy gear assault which you can check out here www.heavygear. So I have a pretty good coverage of networking and gameplay programming as well as some physics programming in UE4. Please let me know if you are interested in working with me.

Thanks,
Brune

i am in :slight_smile:

I just found out about this! I’m in as well :smiley:

I think I’m in. I want to join a team if possiable. I will be streaming on twitch for the game jam doing game dev stuff.