September #UE4JAM, Sept 10-13th, THEME: LIVE DEATHLESS

I might be able to do this. Any teams need a programmer?

Yeah I am kind of new to this too but I will still participate. I’m gonna lose;) but hey, why not?

I’d love to participate but on 12th i’m going to the Game Dev Camp 2015 here in portugal.

good luck to!

Hey I’m a Freelance Artist, Doing 2D, 3D all sorts of stuff.

I don’t have any work at the moment (sadface) so I have all the time in the world, next to a game I’m working on to participate in the Jam!

I’d love to join a team with previous Jam experience, who like to develop the game while being on a Skype call at times.
Working from home, can be a bit lonely at times so I will also take the opportunity to get to know new people :slight_smile:

Check my portfolio here: www.linebering
If you’d like me on your team, please throw me an email =) It’s the first time I participate in the Unreal jam, but I’ve previously done a couple of Jams, including Nordic Game Jam, where our game won its category. beringline

Cheers!

I hope more people stream their jamming this time, I’m always excited to watch people’s thought processes when making things. :smiley:

Any you could make the rules available as PDF if you’re going to make it a downloadable file at all? :slight_smile: Not have Word. :slight_smile:

do you have to stream or ti is optional

Is it possible to send someone from Epic as a lecturer in the Global Game Jam ( in January) in our site in Bulgaria? We organize it for a third year now and would like to invite someone from you guys :slight_smile:

This is what I need to get me out of my funk. I’m in. Possibly interested in a team. I can do 2d and 3d, some audio and lots of design work.

It’s optional

I’m expecting to see lot’s of infinity-looking games :stuck_out_tongue:

I do have a free weekend for a change… maybe I should actually take part for once…

Is the link working? I keep getting 404

do you know where to find game sound for free

://www.freesound.org/
://www.bfxr.net/

Edit - Looks like they released an Infinity blade sound pack too! Good Guy Epic Games.

Here you go: https://docs.google/document/d/1MQviXFFGaZuF6lnEOMl_l7oX1qbL0bhSHUR0osIlnxo/edit?usp=sharing

:smiley:

I’m a 3D artist/music composer if anyone’s down to jam

i’ll join the fun~~~

so u need to upload a working exe of a finished project?
is a gameplay demo good enough?

You need to submit a playable product. So if by gameplay demo you mean a video, no.