September #UE4JAM, Sept 10-13th, THEME: LIVE DEATHLESS

If this is the from Fisherman’s dream trust me hes got skill. Made Awesome soundtracks in less a few hours.

I want to participate this time… Lets hope school doesn’t get in the way!

Oh man, the last jam was so much fun and we learned a lot about time management. I have a roller derby bout on the 12th which might take too much time from development but I might work something out and see if the team wants to stop sleeping for another 4 days and do this again!

I am into programming stuff too. Sorry I am not of any help for you. Still all the best for your game :slight_smile:

We can still use 2 team members, is taking a job in the real world and not sure about FreshLemondade yet. Fishermans dream last month Allars 3rd place due to “awe”. Skype on the left or manually BlenderTek

Thx.
I just joined a team. Good luck to all! :smiley:

Hello there,
I’m new to the Unreal Engine and use it now for 4 months. Until now I only worked with the start content. So I have not much expirience. I used CryEngine before. I also have programms like Blender…but I only know the basics. Mostly I’m trying to learn something through Tutorials on Websites or Youtube.
Now someone suggested me that I should ask a “team” if I can join them. In his opinion I can learn much more this way.
So: Is someone searching here for “members”?

Maybe you will ask yourself now : Why should I let a such a useless guy, who can’t even talk correctly english join my team ?!

I have much ingame expirence. I’m playing games since im 2 years old. I have some feeling for architecture and that stuff. I also have always ideas for games (stories , …)
I can learn really fast and I also can use new “skills”.
It would be great to have someone who can guide me at the beginning.
If someone is interested I can add some personal information.
Best regards
Blackout :slight_smile:

My team is full but if you have any past work you’ve done no matter how silly it is maybe you should post it up so that you might attract some teammates. If you don’t have any work go program something small in blueprints or make some simple models so that you DO have some work.

Also, you don’t NEED a team. You should still participate.

I am not endorsed by them but I started using Digital Tutors to learn Maya. Might be good to try something like that for learning. Also, the free Unreal video tutorials go over a lot of blueprint fundamentals. From there you can use creativity to make whatever you want.

I hope I can make something this time!

I want to join a team, experienced programmer dev here, use me as handy man if you got a programmer. Say yes and pick me up!

I’m in! Im a modeler and designer but i’m not ‘that’ good at developing games.

Hey I’m looking for a team. I am willing to learn new stuff and am a quick learner. I made a game for July UE4JAM ‘Rocket Arena’ (://skipyc./rocket-arena) which was all done in blueprints, most of the models were made by me except the car. Here is also some of my other work: ://skipyc.deviantart/gallery/. If you are intrested PM me or add me on skype at domen.o

We have one member not able to participate so our teamto open to anyone we only have 2 teammembers that can participate this jam. Steam nsomnia or ssa_nsomnia or skype blendertek or PM. We did Fishermans Dream 3rd place Allars Choice in August.

Hi Cyph3r, come join me and :slight_smile: I have some game design experience, while he is handling the audio. SkipyC, you are also welcome! Send me a PM if you are interested.

Hey I have experience in a lot of aspects of UE4 including blueprints, animation, 3d modeling, sound, terrain, level design… I’m a generalist developing my own game at the moment, so I’m pretty familiar with every aspect of game design. My website is ://zetheros/. I’m looking for a skilled team to join :slight_smile:

Hey there! I’m also planning on taking part. But I lack one thing: 3D models and textures… I have good programming knowledge - I tend to use a mixture of blueprints and C++ depending on the project - I’d be happy for some help in this area. If not I can get my mudbox gear out :slight_smile:

Hey all,

I’m looking to form a team.

I am a 3d/environment artist, see my portfolio here:www.drewflet

I am looking for people with a similar level of experience in their discipline. This is my first game jam but I have studio experience.

3d/Environment Artist = Me (oxygencube).
3d Generalist w/ fx and/or animation experience = needed
Programmer #1 = needed
Programmer #2 = needed
Sound Designer = needed

Feel free to shoot me an email/msg or Skype me.

mkll: Got some samples?

wdtk: ping me in interested…

Hello! Participating from Houston, TX, USA

Hello

Our team is looking forward to participate in the upcoming jam!
We are based in Houston, TX.
I’m an artist, and there is one programmer.
Anyone from Houston, TX here?

I like to make VR games…would that be out of the scope of the jam?

Good luck!

Joowon Kim (Twitter: @joowon)

Want to merge the team?
We are from Houston… (Central Time)
If you want to work together remotely and merge the team, let me know. :slight_smile:

I’m kinda excited