Second Player Removed From Session After A Few Seconds (unreal 5.1)

Hello,
I created a level with world partition in 5.0 and it worked as expected. When I migrated it to 5.1 I am not able to join the map with my second player. Here are the results I am getting in the output logs.

LogNet: UNetConnection::Close: [UNetConnection] RemoteAddr: 127.0.0.1:57097, Name: IpConnection_6, Driver: GameNetDriver IpNetDriver_3, IsServer: YES, PC: PC_endlessWorld_C_0, Owner: PC_endlessWorld_C_0, UniqueId: NULL:DESKTOP-BGUF8GB-99E65A3947FC28F963FF95B17597F387, Channels: 10, Time: 2023.04.06-11.29.04
LogNet: UNetConnection::SendCloseReason:
LogNet: - Result=MissingLevelPackage, ErrorContext=“/Game/EndlessWorld/Demo/StarterContentDemo/0x2x0,/Game/EndlessWorld/Demo/StarterContentDemo/UEDPIE_0_Test01”
LogNet: UChannel::Close: Sending CloseBunch. ChIndex == 0. Name: [UChannel] ChIndex: 0, Closing: 0 [UNetConnection] RemoteAddr: 127.0.0.1:57097, Name: IpConnection_6, Driver: GameNetDriver IpNetDriver_3, IsServer: YES, PC: PC_endlessWorld_C_0, Owner: PC_endlessWorld_C_0, UniqueId: NULL:DESKTOP-BGUF8GB-*
LogNet: NMT_CloseReason: (Server Disconnect Reasons) 127.0.0.1:17777
LogNet: - MissingLevelPackage
LogNet: UChannel::ReceivedSequencedBunch: Bunch.bClose == true. ChIndex == 0. Calling ConditionalCleanUp.
LogNet: UChannel::CleanUp: ChIndex == 0. Closing connection. [UChannel] ChIndex: 0, Closing: 0 [UNetConnection] RemoteAddr: 127.0.0.1:17777, Name: IpConnection_4, Driver: GameNetDriver IpNetDriver_4, IsServer: NO, PC: PC_endlessWorld_C_0, Owner: PC_endlessWorld_C_0, UniqueId: NULL:DESKTOP-BGUF8GB-*
LogNet: UNetConnection::Close: [UNetConnection] RemoteAddr: 127.0.0.1:17777, Name: IpConnection_4, Driver: GameNetDriver IpNetDriver_4, IsServer: NO, PC: PC_endlessWorld_C_0, Owner: PC_endlessWorld_C_0, UniqueId: NULL:DESKTOP-BGUF8GB-, Channels: 10, Time: 2023.04.06-11.29.04
LogNet: UNetConnection::SendCloseReason:
LogNet: - Result=ControlChannelClose, ErrorContext=“ControlChannelClose”
LogNet: UChannel::Close: Sending CloseBunch. ChIndex == 0. Name: [UChannel] ChIndex: 0, Closing: 0 [UNetConnection] RemoteAddr: 127.0.0.1:17777, Name: IpConnection_4, Driver: GameNetDriver IpNetDriver_4, IsServer: NO, PC: PC_endlessWorld_C_0, Owner: PC_endlessWorld_C_0, UniqueId: NULL:DESKTOP-BGUF8GB-*
LogNet: Error: UEngine::BroadcastNetworkFailure: FailureType = ConnectionLost, ErrorString = Your connection to the host has been lost., Driver = GameNetDriver IpNetDriver_4
LogNet: Warning: Network Failure: GameNetDriver[ConnectionLost]: Your connection to the host has been lost.
LogNet: NetworkFailure: ConnectionLost, Error: ‘Your connection to the host has been lost.’

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Same issue on 5.4 :frowning:

I believe it has to do with the PIE editor. When I try to create a streaming level instance and load it in a replicated environment the server crashes because it’s trying to load a map name appended with UEDPIE.

If I run the same test not in PIE but in StandAlone game the server doesn’t crash and the game map loads.