Searching for Game Play Programmers and 3D Artists/Animators

Overview
We are working on an exciting and unique open world survival game. We are a small group of developers with mixed abilities and skills. We have made alot of progress on the base mechanics that people would want in a survival game. However we are looking for a c++/blueprint dev as well as 3D Artists to come and assist a rev share project with creating new mechanics and systemsfor the game. More details on tasks will be given in dm as well as further information on the project and the end goal.

Qualifications

For Game Play Programmer
You Should have a decent understanding of either c++ or blueprints. You should have a strong work ethic. You should be resilient and not shy away from any challenges presented as this is an ambitious project. You should be able to work well in a team environment and dedicate a few hours each week if possible. Of course irl comes always comes first.

For 3D Artist
You should be able use 3d modelling software such as blender to create various assets. You should be able to rig various assets. You should have a decent understanding of animations and what it takes to achieve a realistic animation. You should be able to dedicate a few hours each week of possible. Of course irl always comes first.

Contact me through my discord @anonymous_user_18f7be8b#4992 please message me with your experience and what do you think you can contribute as an individual.