Searching for experienced developers to collaborate on a new project.

There’s another post recruiting to develop a Scifi-Thriller. Seems like this is a new genre gaining some momentum. I love Sci-Fi and Fantasy.

@NigeySUK as you may know, many Devs are here searching for other Devs to assist with bringing their own game concept to life. REV-SHARE/ROYALTY Projects don’t get any Love. I know this from experience.

You also must know, that no one wants to read a long forum post, less alone a 130 page design doc. You would do better in your recruiting efforts posting a video presentation and telling us what experience and skill You will contribute to the project?

Even this doesn’t guarantee grabbing the attention of potential developers.

At this point, You are demanding a lot, but offering little. I have to be honest, this feels like an over ambitious project and I’m shying away from those. You’re going to have to put in more effort to get other Devs interested. Tell us about You!

I do Blueprints. I favor developing multiplayer manual and procedural construction systems, innovative multiplayer gameplay subsystems and multiuser tools. I have no interest in 2D development. I’m only interested in 3D Game development (would consider 2.5D that uses 3D). I can 3D Model with Procedural methods but moreso enjoy Kitbashing with 3D models.