Screenshot Saturday!

c599aedbf81cdd3faeb773b9604866200edeef36.jpeg

Roy meets Candle Head.

's mine… WIP level

://i.imgur/ePq74cQ.png

3950adf4890a9580bf7e3681e6af415c7d1230d7.jpeg

aa3e50c0283ad5ddaf28069524f414f250d29f6b.jpeg

Began some visual work on a side project that I’d like to make a main project.

://i.imgur/fI7eW0C.gif

://i.imgur/rjkV3xy.gif

://i.imgur/5emDIJa.gif

Courtyard lost city.

Game project is Escape from Mill Station at .WorldofClouds.

Study in bright and dark, video : https://youtu.be/azO1C9Hqt0g

is mine :

?v=tPEfveMzQ7g

Almost done i think .

Testing crowd behavior, video ?v=u4Hfpf_b7IM

Special Delivery for Oculus Touch & HTC Vive: ://store.steampowered/app/561230

://i.imgur/reJnj9t.png

://i.imgur/Tty87Rq.png

://i.imgur/9M2qg6E.png

://i.imgur/OzMLLEW.png

://i.imgur/XPIiXnc.png

://i.imgur/gF06pta.png

A sneak peek of the new AI/Melee Combat System features for our upcoming game

@SaOk

Beautiful! I can see where ArmA3 helped forge your great 3D Environment skills!

Really cool! I thought I was looking at the new Prey game with that level of detail!

I will post some of my fresh work after I get home from work later. There’s is nothing like coming to these boards and being inspired by others. Cheers!

Thanks , it took me a lot of as it was my first interior scene but almost no one comment if its good or bad about it when i published some screen shoots in UE4 form so :frowning: so thanks for your complements btw in case you are intersted this project i am going to release it for free in the next couple of days so if you are interested check my channel after 2 or 3 days which i will post a link to the project file :slight_smile: , and btw executable playable level i published it there too so people who like it can check it out .

I love the color :slight_smile: i mean a lot .

Hello there!

Today is not saturday, but is our work xD. Our most recent marketplace content, Olbert’s Low Poly: Grass and Groundplants.

If you want know us a bit more, and our work by the way, visit this thread in the forum.

Thanks a lot!

Whitman And Olbert.

Wow, for free? How cool! Yes I am interested sign me up haha. I can always enjoy something so well done, paid or free. I will sub to this forum to stay updated and I look forward to the debut. I just put a trailer of my own up there and on ; don’t let the lack of feedback keep you. I know it did for me with my last project. Sometimes the best looking jems are hidden; it doesn’t mean they are unwanted. Anyway, great work my friend, from one indie to another; keep it up! Maybe I’ll send you a sneakpeak of what I am working on, ONLY if you are interested :slight_smile:

sure i am interested add me , her is my fb id ( ) let us criticism each other when we post something in our FB or any other place at least we get one comment its better than zero :smiley:

Yes I agree with that. One comment is better than none. I’m going to add you on FB, is a link to your channel on there?

yes , its same channel i uploaded above video channel/UC7pTlXKt8yobhVkbKBz4osQ