Screenshot Saturday!

Lots of great works on ! So excited to be able to be in such an active community :slight_smile:

://i.imgur/7lUGcBh.png

View of the sunset up on the hill in the woods.

Just finished my Textures on “Ingrid”

://.-games.de/screenshots/Ingrid_textest03.jpg

Rain! I’m testing the weather effects of my game AQP. (First try)

Almost finished with this. I think it turned out pretty well considering my limited skills being rusty.
Using the BEDS dialog system, Subway, and Urban packs from the marketplace, as well as Mixamo rigged characters for the NPCs.

v=xAVtsegFBOw

v=5acdY8cOClw

Working on my skills at level design. I’ve been working on post processing and creating an cinematic feel for Amaranthine Story.

Hi ! to show off our game Will of the Gods! 's some cool screenshots from our work this week:

Unreal Forum: https://.unrealengine/showthread.php?104426-Game-Will-of-the-Gods
: https:///willofthegods

://.goinyumbo/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Wings1.gif

First shot of a game I’m working on. Will try to upload better quality pics in the future.

://.goinyumbo
https://./goinyumbo

25 hours too early but :slight_smile:

I try to chill out a bit in the weekends!

://media.indiedb/images/games/1/47/46800/Protonwar-Mutators-Bighead.png

Hi everyone

Today’s screenshot Saturday is a art shot from one of the Multiplayer Battle Board in Wartile.

fcfb000cd0a81541ddd93d02d305671859b2ea2f.jpeg

I am working on a Bio lab scene right now in UE4, I decided to put some assets into sketchfab for a scaled down version of it. Obviously the foliage godliness of ue4 is missing from it as well as the subsurface and tesselation effects. Once the scene is done in UE4 ill post it for a comparison.

[sketchfab]a9d22c0cf86b4eb8a29a2d06bd7517e9[/sketchfab]

AQP Desert.

f0902d6e887d70384e8b09af0cd94fbb4f8c3edf.jpeg

's a screen from my game Amaranthine Story!

Removed the LAM from the landscape. It really hits hard on performance. I’m using a regular texture. Instead of using Grass Type I’ll use the Foliage tool. Hopefully I can keep the decent FPS. I’m working on lighting and hopefully next Saturday I’ll have a completed screen for you !

This REALLY reminds me of Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4! Looks !

Working on some levels for my game.

f136d01a2e37cd29a014b5f10eb57e9e6628d225.jpeg

The STG 44, first person model(no normal maps yet) for Tour of Duty, I’m still optimizing the triangle count(currently at 67,820 triangles). The screenshot is from Modo 10, using the Unreal 4 shader.

://s3.amazonaws/.content.luxology/images/full/fb333083a72eaacb164ed2713fddb4f4.jpg

haven’t posted anything in a while…but 's a couple of my game Arcturus [chemical straight jacket interactive]
://i2.photobucket/albums/y1/NeoGzus/HighresScreenshot00011_zpsde0ca589.png
://i2.photobucket/albums/y1/NeoGzus/HighresScreenshot00044_zpszg3jagtt.png
://i2.photobucket/albums/y1/NeoGzus/HighresScreenshot00002_zpsl0ixfyxc.png

Small test scene

://i.imgur/x5xHBmz.png

Sewer Scene

://.-games.de/screenshots/sewer_01.jpg