Screenshot Saturday!

More work on DM-Athenaeum

Making some exterior to our horror mansion.

From different angle. Not quite happy with the rain and volumetric fog. =(

@anonymous_user_db92a31c
Looks great but rain could indeed need some improvements

relax

…sit on the pond, put youre feet in the water, and enjoy the butterflies around.

Firescene in Laketown, from The Hobbit movies:

one wip scene from adventure-x a game i am working on…

://acatalept/singmetosleep/images/singmetosleep-20150515224129.jpg

Working with ice a bit.

Actual Screenshot from my finished game Blind

I just made the first teaser screenshot for my game, Ad Noctvm. It’s still using some placeholder assets, but I figured it looks good enough to start promoting my game with. I’m really excited to share this. :slight_smile:

Ad Noctvm?

Ad Exitum <– Actual ue4 Horrorgame
Ad Infinitum <– Actual ue4 Horrorgame

Whats with these Ads XD ill install an adblocker.

https://.unrealengine/showthread.php?69177-Procedural-dynamic-Automatic-Landscape-Material-Set-2-desert-edition

From the same scene as my previous screenshot.
04dd258233fc30c7b00aa4abb4a9c44e53171927.jpeg

WARTILE EarlyAlpha DemoScreenshot

At last we manage to make a working, beautiful and fun Early-Alpha DEMO of WARTILE. Not features are in, but the promise of the game start to show.

See more about our development of WARTILE in this thread https://.unrealengine/showthread.php?63962-WARTILE-A-Timed-Based-Game

and maybe check out or small DEMO footage WARTILE_EarlyAplha_DEMO

Have a nice weekend everyone

Finished working on a new GUI for Kaboom Arena in for the v0.6.0.0 release.

://puu.sh/i64an/361c9a90d4.jpg

://puu.sh/i64jR/dfb4111e22.jpg

://puu.sh/i64rf/ae130e0570.jpg

://puu.sh/i64zQ/fca66ee731.jpg

://puu.sh/i64Fu/b1056842e2.jpg

://puu.sh/i64JU/4cf99cb480.jpg

We’ve just started work on a new “roguelite” project, so nothing pretty to show just yet. I’ve been working on the spell system in C++, so are the 3 projectile types (Missile, Hitscan & Beam):

v=0XoY41mFnLk

Each projectile type can optionally bounce or pierce. The random projectile splitting in the video is due to a passive buff on the player (temporary spell icons are from ).

Hey guys Kyle from project PROXY, for screenshot Saturday we wanted to let you guys see some of the characters that will be in the game.
are a few of the enemy characters, we also have a WIP thread so feel free do drop by and say hi!
[sketchfab]e12d15a9fbaf465a912206ca14305b93[/sketchfab]

Climb up the and discover new characters :wink: Please take a look this for our title “Red Goddess: Inner World”. Thanks

Further information at: .redgoddessgame

Etienne, what’s the matter? :slight_smile: