SceneCaptureComponent2D freezing after few seconds

I’ve built a scope for a rifle using the following Tutorial as a base: Sniper Scope Zoom - [UE4 Tutorial] - YouTube
But because I have an Aim feature built in that zooms the guns a hair in first person view, using “Perspective” in the details section of the SceneCaptureComponent2D, did nothing to zoom. So I switched it to “Orthographic”, with a width of 2000 and it started working right, but lags a little until I check the Tick Box for “Capture Every Frame”. It then works fine to capture the Material I made but totally freezes up after about 10 seconds. The following is a screen shot of the settings for the scope and the material. If I Remove the check from the “Capture Every Frame” it works, but not very good. It is like static for a second, works, then static again, then works again for a little bit. I’m using 4.16 for this project. The Base project template was Generic Shooter. Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong, or a better method to make a good scope? I can’t use zoom by Scrolling the Mouse Button, because I already use that as a fast way to change out weapons.

https://ibb.co/iUwzkm

okay, I’m using the Generic Shooter BP Template off market, it has a slight perspective aim when you look with any gun in first person, that zooms in a hair. I setup a Scenecapturecomponent2d, and a translucent material that renders what the scenecapture is seeing on the back end of a sniper scope. Since I already had a slight bit of perspective Aim in the game, it rendered the perspective view almost useless. So I switched to Orthographic View, in the details, and set the Ortho Width to 2000 and it started working like a charm, until… I put more then one sniper rifle on a map. It is reading the textures from other Scopes, all at once, then back and forth, from other guns, because they use the same material. With this in mind does someone have a bp example solution they could post here to help me make each gun’s scope see it’s own version of the material based on each gun independently?

I came up with a solution that works, though clearly not the best. I ended up creating Children of the Same guns, and creating the same material over and over 10 times each, then naming them 1 through 10. It’s still not perfect yet, but it cleared up most of the issues.