SceneCapture2D inaccurate colors

Hi!
I am working on a scope for my game project and I encountered a really annoying issue.
I have a scope with a SceneCapture2D component and I noticed that it presents the captured image with inaccurate colors, especially in darker areas of the map.
I tried tweaking the post processsing, the material, the capture source and many more settings but couldn’t find a solution.
attached a video for demonstration.
Any Ideas?
Thanks!

If you’re using UE5 w/ Lumen, the scene capture will need to have Lumen enabled on it otherwise it will lack Global Illumination and therefore not match.
Be aware that enabling Lumen for scene captures requires a second lumen scene to be generated which will significantly increase the cost of the capture. This second scene can use lower resolution GI to help manage the cost, I believe half res is default.

Hi, thanks for replying. Do you know how to do it? I’m pretty sure I’m already using lumen on the scene capture component

After turning the Global Lumination option with Lumen on the scene capture 2d component it made some difference but not for the better.

I did just notice that in the default first person scene it works perfectly fine so I suppose it might be something to do with my scene setup?