Hi! I’m new to the engine and decided to build an apartment scene to test the features, so I modelled it on 3ds max and make all necessary steps to UVW and Lightmap it correctly.
When I assemble my scene on UE, with mats applied etc, and using the skylight, Directional Light, Lightmass Importance and PostprocessVolume, still cant get some clear illumination, the entire scene wont light enough.
My objective is to achieve something like this: https://youtu.be/eTt7AGIpV2I
Things I have tried:
- Insert additional spotlights on the scene (on windows);
- Boost the Auto Exposure (the scene is still dark and at some point became very unrealistic);
- Boost the Skylight intensity (scene gets washed out)
- Render on High and Production light settings (Same results, my hope were that the lights bounce more and get to the entire apt);
- Make an additional light entrance through side window, inserted some spotlight there, still dark).
Added some screenshots to illustrate the problem.
Thanks in advance for tips and sorry for misspellings!