Scene capture 2d ignores post processing materials?

I’m currently unable to get SceneCapture2D to use my Post Process Material - at all.

I’ve tried with a Post Process Volume as well as adding the material under Misc->Blendables on the SceneCapture2D itself. No change.

The post process itself works just fine in the editor and in play - I see the intended effect, but the scene capture ignores it, completely. The view it captures is without any changes from post-processing. In the Scene Capture->Capture Source dropdown I have selected Final Color (LDR With PostProcess). This doesn’t affect the result.

This is a pretty large hiccup - any workaround for this?

Hey Backov -

This a known issue, and we are working to get this resolved as soon as possible.

Thank You

Eric Ketchum

That’s a bit of a kick in the pants. Is a fix for this on the roadmap?

Hey Backov -

Good news! This has been fixed in 4.6.0 Preview.

Thank You

Eric Ketchum

But still, the SceneCapture2D doesn`t work with motion blur… :frowning:

Please Eric, could You check the motion blur if it is working or maybe it is something wrong with my PC? But I am convinced that this is not working correctly and I can`t get any help about this subject. I will really appreciate your help.

Hey Illusionray -

We are investigating an issue related to your question currently, so as of yet, I can say that Render Targets cannot use Motion Blur. I will keep you informed as we continue to investigate and look into this issue.

Thank You

Eric Ketchum

Is this still true

2022, and still having this issue. As this really been fixed?