Scalability & AA Crashes

Hi guys,

so we are facing several graphic settings issues. It has been bugging me for quite some time, and now we just released our game last week, and there are multiple GPU/render thread-related crashes that I can’t get on top of.
For example, some people are saying certain AA methods are freezing/crashing their game. For instance someone was playing using TSR and crashed, changed to FSR and freezed after 1 minutes and changed to TAA and now everything runs fine. A lot of other users reported to crash when setting AA to be entirely off or using FXAA but would run fine with DLSS. There is a lot of inconsistency, and I don’t know why Unreal ever would crash changing the AA method at all.
That’s how we handle the AA method (note we already disabled FXAA & OFF as this was causing most of the crashes)

Another issue we face is that some people crash whenever they change the scalability settings. we were able to verify that even the simple console command sg.scalibilty [x] already crashes their game, so it is something on engine level when changing the scalability that crashes the game. again, it’s very hard to debug and fix (at least for me). Did anyone else experience that issue? any help would be again greatly appreciated!

PS: we are using UE 5.3