Say Hello!

:slight_smile: Hi guys. Nice to see you all here!

hi, just registered but like darthvipar I’ve been using UE4 for a while so to any new users only one thing that bruce willis said springs to mind “welcome to the party pal”:wink:

Sweeeeeeet. I have a bit of work to finish up my current project with the UDK, but I can’t wait to start my next one with UE4. :]

Hello ! :smiley:

Hello guys!

Hello , lets make next gen unreal games …more power to :slight_smile:

Hello ! I started my videogame developer career with UDK, so I won’t miss the oportunity to work with Unreal 4!!

Hello! Very excited to learn UE4 and be part of the community. :smiley:

Hi All,

I haven’t done any testing with UE4 so it’s a completely new experience for me.

Guessing the download servers are getting hammered but just wanted to make sure that it isn’t something my side.

Currently downloading at between 100kb/s and 500kb/s.

Cheers,

Steve

Hi people,

My names . I’ve been working with Unreal 4 professionally for 2+ years now on the project Fable: Legends, and on my own project for the past 6 months.

If you have any questions about anything editor or blueprint related, send me a PM. I’d be happy to help!

Cheers,

Hello !

I’ve been working with Unity3D for 3+ years and can’t wait to start playing with UE4. The pricing plan seems fair and the Android export compatibility just made me came here to check everything out. I read that the Android export is still unpolished but the simple possibility of it make me come here in a rush to see what we have.

hello, i am ghost59. i am an artist/writer. worked on a lot of projects in the past and building some worlds. i am hoping to build my very own video game, since a lot of my old projects went to hell.
i am having trouble signing up for unreal sub. can anyone help me. i am using a debit card.

Hello!

I’ve been working for a 1.5 years in UDK on a RPG diablo-like project with a little indie team of my own. I can’t wait to start taking a look to this UE4!

Hello people! =D

Hello!

Will be trying out Unreal 4 over the coming weeks!

Hi everybody, I’m a programmer, and I’m hoping to make projects for the Oculus Rift with UE4. Can’t wait!

Hehe, Good to be back using the latest and greats of epic! :cool:

Hello fellow UE4 users, welcome to the best thing to happen to game development!

Hi , my name’s and I am an artist, designer, and writer. I’ve worked the last 1.5 yrs in both Unity and UDK for games and realtime product visualization. Really excited about UE4!

So excited. Can’t wait to ramp up on UE4! :smiley:

UE4 is here at last! Yay =)