Save/Load variables from duplicated blueprint actor

Please if someone can help that would be incredible, I am trying to make a game for my wife for Christmas and have run into an issue I can’t solve. Please be specific with your answers as I am not an expert with blueprints.

Basically, I have a blueprint actor with lots of meshes in it and code for setting the visibility based on if statements.
I have duplicated the blueprint actor around the level and everything works except saving and loading, I get print messages to say both have been done but in the game, nothing changes.

I will add images and hopefully, someone will see what I’m doing wrong, I do wonder if it’s the fact that I have duplicated the same blueprint actor but surely there is a way to save all the instances and variables without making 181 separate blueprint actors, each with 19 variables to save…

Image above shows the blueprint actors (cubes) in game with various alterations for context

Image above shows all variables in BP_Save

Image above shows the character event graph where save/load functions are being called

Image above shows the save/load function in character BP, with variables cast from the Blueprint Actor

Image above shows the Blueprint Actor event graph, where the code to go and make the cubes each have their own boolean defined variation. It is being fired in numerous ways.

Does anyone see why save/load isn’t working?

Well, I changed my system to set static mesh via integer array, but I still can’t seem to save with just one integer in the save game and lots of duplicated meshes… is there an easy way to use an array or something to save the integer variable for one blueprint actor that gets duplicated all over the level?

353027-savegame.png

353027-savegame.png

Ok so I changed things a little, now I only have one integer variable in the blueprint actor that I need to save and load but I still need to save and load it for all of the duplications of the blueprint actor… how do I do that? Do I somehow change the integer into an array, how would that work?

353027-savegame.png

try to remove the cast to BP_Save, when you are checking if there is a save game.

they are sharing the save variables and only one of the duplicate actors loading the variables from the save game?
Maybe you are not calling load game save on them.

The save game works now, but only for one of the duplicated actors, the others are unaffected