's stuff

HI . all your works are really inspiring. I am sure you heard it many times. most of your work and composition remind me of roman’s work. I was waiting for the day could be done in almost realtime :-)… I have started my quest to learn unreal and all your updates keep me inspired. I wont pester you to make a tutorial because i know its kind of boring to make one lol. But would watch it for sure. if you made it … But thanks for all the work and inspiration! And all the answers in the forums…

I got a question…do you use tessellation and displacement for any of your indoor scenes ?

Hey, man! is there some way to contact you in PM or by email? I would love to do an interview with you for 80.lv. Please reply if you have some time!

could sell tutorials/courses (a bit like Warwick). People are hyped lol it WOULD sell well I’m 100% sure! Keep up the good work man. I like to see you stuff!

Yup !

A very quick scene for testing the 4.8 dfao/dfgi.

[video]UE4 - SpeedTree - DFAO/GI test - YouTube

https://c1.staticflickr/1/261/18998648602_3a3891d1f0_z.jpgUE4 - by , sur Flickr

Very pretty, but the DFAO/GI artifacts are very apparent, Epic still has a lot of work to do to make it usable for scenes like .

• : Demands the latest BaseLightmass.ini settings*
    I don’t use specific BaseLightmass.ini no more, I only increases the indirect Lighting Quality until I get rids of most of the artifacts.

*spacehawk : …do you use tessellation and displacement for any of your indoor scenes ? *
Nope.

*ZacD : … but the DFAO/GI artifacts are very apparent, Epic still has a lot of work to do to make it usable for scenes like . *
Yep, and the performance are not really great … but it’s so cool to not wait for the light baking^^ (especially for scenes with lots of trees).

://i.imgur/T3jD76Z.gif

You shameless art god! When I still try to reach your fist work, you pop-up with new one… The shadows look alive! And the lightning is spot on! Keep them coming =)

wicked ! youre work motivated me to study unreal engine, thanks!

hi love your work
how can i contact you, i have a project and would love to hire you
please mail me at

Hi and thanks :wink:

I have fun with substance designer … :slight_smile:

https://c4.staticflickr/4/3918/18977287049_f02b16649c_z.jpgUE4 - Substance designer by , sur Flickr

https://c1.staticflickr/1/508/18542824813_97734a963e_z.jpgUE4 - Substance designer by , sur Flickr

Whoa? no way?

pfrt I quit xD
how on earth did you do ?
Share with the community bro! We are all your friends :slight_smile:

I can’t believe …
Thank you for motivating us to do even better work. shows all possibilites with engine.

That almost looks like a photo :smiley: you never cease to amaze .
If you submit it on the marketplace I will buy it just so I can look at it :stuck_out_tongue:

PFFFFT! Dang! Just fried my last good cell!!

Fantastic.

Question: You use a little specular value for leaves right?

Edit: More question: Are you exporting the substance to engine and tweaking there or just exported the maps?

well… ok now that is some sort of magic haha

Ok now is just unbelievable! Can you make a video of scene pls to show it off. :slight_smile:

guy is unreal

those little rocks in ground, are thee mesh or just tessellation?