's stuff

Nice work again. Your winter scene is still the best work for sure. Absolute perfection, would love to play game in that setting just wandering around.

Science the day you’ve posted your first work, you keep getting better and better… Your talent has limits? :stuck_out_tongue:

I have no idea how you do it, it’s amazing.

s’il te plait, how do you manage the AA in your images ? Temporal AA makes dark areas really grainy, FFXA make everything dynamically crispy and ugly.

Btw, congrats man, it’s only thanks to you that i’m still playing with engine, i can see the great level it can achieve.

Hey guyz !
I’m really happy to announce that I’m working on a game project with my friend Viv !
Here’s our first image

https://hkgame.files.wordpress/2015/10/hk_screen_01_small.jpg

Looks !
Will definitely play game -> cat games are always fun to play :smiley:

not sure if is a concept or ue4 ss :smiley:

Looks very interesting , can’t wait to see more.

Looks great! Can’t wait to see more.

A game? it’s not AAA game anymore. He’s reaching another level - AAAA game (quadruple A game). Keep us posted.

I really love stylized direction whcih you are going. Very pretty results, love it. GL & HF with it! Go on reach the stars! The power of the groove is strong in you guys! :slight_smile:

I don’t think it would require that high level hardware.
It’s a matter of good composition. He has a good artistic eye/hand/mind and breath and etc. etc.

Holy cow looks ! I can’t wait to see more of it!

Thank you all !!!

(for TooManyfps : actually, it runs at 1080p/140fps on a gtx970 :))

If you could record it when you’re creating a scene from scratch (for the game or whatever) and put it on gumroad or anywhere and it any $$$ that would be great.

man, , I love your stuff.
pushing the boundaries. as usual!

Oh, these news about you working on a game are fantastic, but… does it mean “no more CGs”?

Salut
J’apprécie beaucoup ton travail.
Je me demandais si il était possible que tu fasses des dunes de sable !
Jusqu’à présent, je n’ai encore jamais vu des dunes de sable “réaliste” et connaissant tes capacités :wink:
Merci à toi fier représentant de la France ! Peace ^^

Daamn I think you have a different version of unreal than I do :wink:

*DimikYoo : Oh, these news about you working on a game are fantastic, but… does it mean “no more CGs”?

• Well ... After "coding" on our game, I need to do something to relax :), so here's a new one.

BrayanCoopeur : Je me demandais si il était possible que tu fasses des dunes de sable !
Maybe next time :slight_smile:

v=epCvJsyQMbw