RVT - Issues with Lighting - RVT doesn't work when shadowed - PLEASE HELP

Hello.
I’ve spent the past day trying to run down this specific issue I’ve been having - I have a typical RVT setup. Two VT Volumes sampling my static mesh for depth and color/spec/etc., to blend meshes such as the one in the picture with my terrain mesh.
For some reason, the blending works fine when completely lit, but breaks when the asset is shadowed.
It happens in PathTracing as well.
I’ve been able to narrow it down to the SkyLight so it’s some sort of GI issue but I can’t for the life of me figure out how to fix it or work around it.
Running UE5.3.2
Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Same issue still persists on 5.4.0.

Not only that, but the engine hard crashes when opening any RVT material graph.

Assertion failed: !UE::RenderCommandPipe::IsReplaying() [File:D:\build++UE5\Sync\Engine\Source\Runtime\Renderer\Private\RendererScene.cpp] [Line: 5471]

If anyone else comes across the crashing issue, the problem was my height RVT texture that I was capturing to in 5.3.2. Once I deleted that texture, the engine stopped crashing.

However, the shading issue is still present.

(post deleted by author)

NEVERMIND, it’s happening again.

UPDATE:

Whatever this is, it is CONFIG related. It worked for a while in a project that had a clean config INI. But then the colors of my materials were… off, less saturated. As soon as I copied over my old Config folder, my colors were back, but RVT was broken AS DESCRIBED above.

Found out what the problem was.
But do not know how to fix it.

r.AllowStaticLighting=False

r.AllowStaticLighting=True

Anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?
I need the Dynamic scene for AO and colors. But I also need the RVT.