Run on Server event with struct containing a Map not working

Hello,
I seem to have an issue when calling a Run on Server custom event (SVR_UpdateLobby) and sending a struct (S_Player_Profile) through.

I want a Map of Name->Name in my player profile struct (shown in the picture attached).
Everything works as expected for a single player (Hosting) but any additional players don’t get their correct Map values.
I have noticed they receive a Player Profile struct with default values for the FrameSets map only even though the call to SVR_UpdateLobby is passing in the correct structure and map values, it just isn’t being received correctly on the server…

Are you sure the struct has the correct parameters flagged as savegame?

In your picture the struct’s parameter does not serialize it’s value to the save game. I’m guessing the rest also don’t have savegame checked?

Seems your loaded struct is empty

Correct, they don’t. However, someone mentioned in a discord that maps do not replicate and so I switch to an array of Name values and that does seem to be working.

I’m having the same issue on UE 5.0, 5.1 and 5.3, I understand that maps do not replicate, but I think its ridiculous this is not working.

And it seems the issue has been going on for years now…

First I “Make Map” to fill up the map with some values:

And I receive nothing in the server event:

The only workaround was to create a new structure with:

• key (name)
  • value (name)

And then use that structure inside an array instead of a map…