RPG Engine Toolkit 3.0

It really can’t be an asset flipping tool unless you also provide the finished models with it. RPG Maker is a huge asset flipper engine that has over taken Steam, and I only think that happened because they offer a lot of tile assets. ORK is not “make a game” button, you need to look into it to get an idea of what it really does.

I agree with this statement. It looks as if the RPG
Engine will require some internal working knowledge of Unreal and Blueprints. Also, they will need their own models and textures.

Can I ask you a question? Have ever created an asset for the unity asset market? Just wondering because when it comes to unity3d and assets. Will let just my experience wasn’t pleasant.

I have never used unity or its store.

. Then sir you have yourself a future customer. Not that I have anything against unity3d or it store, it just that this asset right here in unity(Unity Asset Store - The Best Assets for Game Making) leave in unpleasant taste in my mouth. Good people but terrible documentations,and no video tutorials.

Since this is taking way too long to approve, could you release it on another site so we that would love to have the RPG Engine toolkit now could purchase it?

No they just stared back on it. I want to make sure that everything is good and golden on epics side instead of selling something with some unforeseen issue that only epic would be able to catch. This is a big plugin with blueprint and c++ code if there’s any compatibility issues i want to know before releasing. So far there have been things already caught that i am thankful of because other wise this would not have been known by me. I will wait for epic to approve everything.

Thanks for the explanation. I will be purchasing this once it comes out.

Very cool work on this. I’ll have to dig in a check it out further. Thanks for sharing.

Waiting for this as well, hope multiplayer is in the works at some point.

Updated the demo with 4.13. Added some updates to improve FPS. And other bug fixes.

Updated Demo:
https://gum.co/BIOLQ

hey, why don’t you put the plugin on Gumroad while Epic continues to verify the marketplace version?

does anyone else has the problem of not being able to download the demo or documentation?

Any new to when this goes live on the marketplace?

Once you get the link from gumroad you should be able to download it from your products page in gumroad.

Gave them the final files wednesday, they have not compiled it yet.

i thought that the products page is for the products that a users created , not the ones he consumes

Young grasshopper I know not of what you speak!

So, have you got an update on this lately?

Yep everythings done waiting on a release date now. Planning/thinking on how i can make tutorials for different things that some may not understand. I’m also going to add a support thread for request.