The problem is the following
- A big and really complex geometry map
- One big nav mesh bound results in like a thousand small pieces of nav meshes
- Thus using nav modifier volumes isn’t really a solution it would take too much effort
- I have a teleport mechanics that occasionally snaps outside the map (I can’t really fix this, maybe it would require rewriting the whole feature)
- My idea is to use multiple smaller nav mesh bounds
- BUT, you can’t rotate it. It’s always x-y fixed cube, rotating only results in having a bigger cube because it takes the diagonal scale of the original nav mesh bounds.
Any ideas how to proceed?