Rotate light on hover to certain degrees level

Hi, I have tried and searched a lot, but can’t get it working.
I want to rotate a directional light on hover with the controller to a certain degrees.
For instance start at 0 degrees and with hover on arrow left rotate till -90 degrees and stop there.
And with hove over an arrow right rotate the way back till a maximum of + 90 degrees.

I have made 2 BP’s, but neither of them are working…

How can I set this up in a good way?
Thanks in advance!

Try

339503-screenshot-1.png

Thanks for the reply!

Tried that, but no luck… on a event tick the light rotates, but not on my BP for hover on an actor.

It’s not quite clear to me how to set a defined multiplier for the z rotation from -90 to +90 dregrees…

Thanks a lot!!! That works for me.

The only thing I haven’t fixed yet is the fact, that the rotation control is set to a OnActorBeginOverlap for an arrow in my scene. When I hover over and hover over again the light rotates, but when I hold the controllers laserbeam in the arrow, it rotates only 1 degree and stops then.

How can I set this to repeat the function, so the light rotates +90/-90 degrees when pointing at the arrow (trigger)?

Thanks already!

you either need to manage it with a loop, or use a cotinuous input, llike with character movement. not at machine right now, will come back…

Ok thank you… I will wait for your explenation !

Thanks again!! This is working for me!

In addition, you need:

and, on the beginning of tick:

How about this?