Rodents is now Available in the Unreal Marketplace.
Rodents makes use of the Perception System in conjunction with Behavior Trees.
These Rodents will move between random Rodent Path Nodes, taking breaks to feed and rest. They will run away from any Actor with a “Enemy tag” that has entered their perception range. So you can have many Enemy’s running around your levels and these rodents will run away from all of them, including Player and NPC Actors. Very easy setup.
Rodents v1.0 Includes:
- (3) Rigged and Animated Skeletal Meshes (Rabbit, Squirrel & Rat)
- (63) Animations
- (6) Animation Blueprints (NPC, and PlayAs)
- (6) Character Blueprints with 2 Parent Classes
- (2K) Textures and Materials
- (3) Physics Assets
- 2D Movement BlendSpaces
- Perception based enemy avoidance
- (3) AI Controllers
- (3) Behavior Trees
- (3) Blackboards
- Overview map with setup information
Scaled to Epic skeleton: Yes
Number of characters: 3
Vertex counts of characters: Rabbit (2628-734), Squirrel (4394-963), Rat (4252-831)
Texture Resolutions: 2048 X 2048
Number of Animations: 63
Supported Development Platforms: (Windows)