Rocket Racing PROP BROKEN

Please select what you are reporting on:

Creative

What Type of Bug are you experiencing?

Assets

Summary

In the rocket racing props, there is a finish line prop, that once when I place down, I can not select it, or delete it. This ruins my map since its a big prop. Please fix this bug as soon as possible because I want to publish my map soon

Steps to Reproduce

By going to the Rocket Racing prop Desert Gallery J and placing it down.

Expected Result

I expected it to be placed and that I could interact with it just like any other prop, I’m pretty sure this is not the only prop that does this

Observed Result

I placed it but then couldn’t select it, move it, or delete it. It’s just in a fixed position and every time I try to delete it, it just deletes the prop that’s under it instead.

Platform(s)

pc

Additional Notes

PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP, this is ruining my map, as I’m trying to publish right now

man gotta love communication with fortnite, cant wait for this problem to be never fixed

1 Like

I’ve never been more annoyed! I had the same thing happen to me today with the racing line prop, it appears there visual but can’t be selected and deleted! It has completely ruined my most loved map which I’ve dumped HOURS into making, I’m begging epic games to fix this asap as it really isn’t fair to anyone who simply just wanted to try out a new prop gallery!!

1 Like