River | UE5 [4K]

Relax and immerse yourself with this aesthetic environment made in Unreal engine 5. Also featured GDC 2024!

Inspired by @magnetvfx https://youtu.be/J6Aw52mMmnc?si=QbazBi3IeWTXNxEC

Assets
“Old | House | Wooden | Enterable | Rusty” (Old | House | Wooden | Enterable | Rusty - Download Free 3D model by YadroGames [7f496b3] - Sketchfab) by YadroGames is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY 4.0 Deed | Attribution 4.0 International | Creative Commons).
“Wooden Boat” (Wooden Boat - Download Free 3D model by o0ozexo0o (@dadndan0091) [55118b2] - Sketchfab) by o0ozexo0o is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY 4.0 Deed | Attribution 4.0 International | Creative Commons).
“Abandoned | Building | Shop | Old | House” (Abandoned | Building | Shop | Old | House - Download Free 3D model by YadroGames [0ed1436] - Sketchfab) by YadroGames is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY 4.0 Deed | Attribution 4.0 International | Creative Commons).
Sound Effect from https://pixabay.com

Youtube

2 Likes

Hi there @rafail.vsk !

If I may ask, how long did this take to create? I’m in love with this scene as it reminds me of a trip I went on back in my early high school days. The attention to detail along the water with the foliage really helps bring the scene together for a more natural and familiar look.

1 Like

Hi @The_M0ss_Man If I remember well 2-3 days to create and render at 4k and edit it a little bit. Im happy that you like it. I used megascans, sketchfab assets. Also I don’t know if you checked my other topic. It’s a sci - fi short trailer. Cinematic Trailer Space Call

1 Like

Hi there @rafail.vsk,

Hope you’re well and having a great week so far!

As soon as I saw the flowered-lily-pad area I instantly became a fan. Its one thing to create a visually beautiful scene, its wholly another to create something enchanting The lighting, plantlife, and use of scale makes this environment almost dreamlike.

Beautifully done :slight_smile:

1 Like

@PresumptivePanda Thank you so much for your words :pray:.

1 Like

My video was featured GDC 2024, thanks for the recognition Unreal and ArtStation

GDC 2024