Respawn dead player in multiplayer

Hi,
I created an MP game following UE4 tutorial for Steam, and I made it as Free For All mode. I want to create a player respawn after he dies. So far I have GameMode where I have RespawnPlayer Custom event and gameplay player controller with the same method as in GameMode calling GM Respawn Player. I’m calling GameplayPC RespawnPlayer event in character base class in condition if his health is less than 0.
After I build game and start server, one kill another and on the Killer screen other player goes in T-pose while on the “Dead player” screen he is still in idle animations and able to shoot and move around, but when we kill the other player (his killer), killer player respawns with dead player character, and dead player despaired and can’t move any more. So is there any solutions to this problem I tried scripts that I found online but it didn’t work for me. I’m uploading some photos below from my GameMode, PlayerController, and BaseCharacter.
Thank you in advance

Why is your respawn even being called from your tick in your character? that looks like something that needs to be done in a revival or health change event. More so, with the controller 0 being called. If I’m not mistaken, that is basically telling every player character, to tell every player controller to run their “RespawnPlayer” Event, which is then going to the game mode to run it’s RespawnPlayer Event, and this is all being called at every frame draw.

Hi, thank you for answering,
So if I understood right, I need to move my character respawn method into CharacterBase class - I use this class as a base for all players in my game the same as AI’s. There I’m handling HealthDamage?
I use getPlayerController(0) , because I couldn’t get any other reference to the player controller. This is my first MP game so I’m kinda newb to this staff.

Hello! Ok sorry let me see if I understand, you run your game and the characters kill each other, the “KillerPlayer” sees the “DeadPlayer” in T-Pose and the “DeadPlayer” sees himself alive as nothing had happened? It appears that we have a simple replication problem, what if in your GM_RespawnPlayer event you change the PlayerController input to a Pawn input and instead linking it to the “Get Player Controller 0” you link it to your pawn? Everything else seem to be quite correct to me.

When I do this I add the health branch just after the character take damage instead leaving it in the event tick(ticks costs a lot of performance since its called many times a second), and just leave the BC_RespawnPlayer event in the main character pawn like that, maybe it can help you
288916-

Hi, yes you understood it right. I tried to Replace PlayerController with Pawn and some other staff has stopped working, but I made the same event and there is no difference, same as before. Only when I add health branch in my character HelathDamage event it’s not detecting any damage after it, the player never dies, kinda weird in my point of view. I printed string to see how much health player still has, and it went under 0.