Resizing Virtual Texture Pools Problem

This keeps coming up and while rendering, my plugins are not visible. Could this be the reason? Also, why doesn’t LOD turn off while rendering? Objects appearing as you get closer is a very bad image for rendering.

LogUObjectHash: Compacting FUObjectHashTables data took 1.32ms
LogPlayLevel: Display: Destroying online subsystem :Context_1
LogMaterial: Warning: Material ‘MI_Huge_Sandstone_Cliff_vmjecjd_4K’ expects texture ‘T_Huge_Sandstone_Cliff_vmjecjd_4K_N’ to be Virtual
LogMaterial: Warning: Material ‘MI_Huge_Sandstone_Cliff_vmjecjd_4K’ expects texture ‘T_Huge_Sandstone_Cliff_vmjecjd_4K_D’ to be Virtual
LogMaterial: Warning: Material ‘MI_Huge_Sandstone_Cliff_vmjecjd_4K’ expects texture ‘T_HugeSandstoneCliff_vmjecjd_4K_DpR’ to be Virtual
LogRenderer: Display: Recreating Shadow.Virtual.PhysicalPagePool due to size or flags change. This will also drop any cached pages.
LogContentStreaming: Texture pool size now 1000 MB
LogCsvProfiler: Display: Metadata set : streamingpoolsizemb=“1000”
LogD3D12RHI: Display: Temp texture streaming buffer not large enough, needed 8388608 bytes
LogD3D12RHI: Display: Temp texture streaming buffer not large enough, needed 8388608 bytes
LogD3D12RHI: Display: Temp texture streaming buffer not large enough, needed 16777216 bytes
LogD3D12RHI: Display: Temp texture streaming buffer not large enough, needed 16777216 bytes
LogSlate: Window ‘Movie Render Queue’ being destroyed
LogSlate: Window ‘Movie Render Queue’ being destroyed

Hi Talha,

Try disabling ‘Pool Auto Grow in Editor

1 Like

I try to increase the pool size without closing the notification, but it does not go away when I increase it. How can I increase the size of the pool and solve this problem? Textures go crazy when rendering. It goes back and forth. How can I fix this problem?

Cool Castle!

Are you seeing that ‘Texture Streaming Pool over Budget’ red text in the upper left of your screen in the editor viewport?

I know there is a console command you can try using to combat that. Also, monitor RAM and VRAM usage in the task manager (CTRL + SHIFT + ESC)

I used to see it, but now I don’t see it. It seems like it gets better even if I increase the texture pool budget, but I don’t think it works at all. How many times have I rendered the images and they are noisy? Since my graphics card was low, I decided not to push it too hard. In short, I couldn’t solve the problem :slight_smile: