Reset orientation on oculus button press and hold. VRC.Quest.Functional.9

Hi,
I am currently on a stage of publishing Oculus VR app and I am encountering an issue with the headset’s orientation reset functionality. This issue is critical for meeting the VRC.Quest.Functional.9 requirement.

When using the new VR template in Unreal Engine 5.3.2-5.4.4, pressing and holding the Oculus button only brings up the system screen with “Reset View” and “Exit,” but it does not reset the orientation as expected. The orientation reset functionality is crucial for ensuring users can reorient themselves in VR, especially to meet the certification requirements for VRC.Quest.Functional.9.

Steps Taken:

1. I tried different Unreal Engine versions 5.3.2-5.4.4 with different XR API options inside MetaXR plugin settings:
    -OculusOVRPlugin + OpenXR backend
    -Epic Native OpenXR with Oculus vendor extensions

2. I attempted to bind the “Reset Orientation and Position” functionality within Unreal Engine’s Enhanced Input system, but I cannot find the Oculus button listed in the input mapping options.

3. I have tried mapping the orientation reset to other buttons (such as the A or B buttons), which works within the project but does not satisfy the requirement of using the Oculus button to trigger this action.

4. I attached an “reset orientation” event on GetVRFocus False state and it’s working perfect but I received same VRC.Quest.Functional.9 with message: The user’s forward orientation is not reset when the Oculus Home button is long-pressed.

Could you please advise on how to enable the Oculus button to properly reset the orientation? Alternatively, if there’s a system-level setting that may be interfering with the reset function, guidance on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.