Rescale Collision plane to fit grid size

Hi there,

i’m trying to learn Blueprint scripting and suddenly hit a wall , all i was doing is following a tutorial step by step and i verified that i’m not missing anything but still can’t get the same results ,

all i want is to make the collision plane (white plane in picture below) able to rescale automatically and appropriately whenever i change the grid size (blue tiles in picture) which is formed using floor tiles 200*200 and the grid size is determined by “Grid size X” and “Grid size Y” variables in the rescale function (shown in picture below)…in picture below the function responsible for rescaling the collision plane to fit the grid and the grid bp in viewport.

Thank you for your support .

your question is very difficult to read and doesnt tell a whole lot. your showing bits and pieces of your script and your trying to explain it which is good but your not showing the whole picture so to speak and your english isnt very understandable. show where the function is called and tell us about the blueprint that your using. it seems like your just attempting to set the scale of the plane according to variables for each direction which shouldnt require all that scripting. also your using variables named hex grid but working with squares which makes no sense either.