RequestAsyncLoad can be used in the editor, but there will be problems in the post-packed game

unreal RequestAsyncLoad can be used in the editor, but there will be problems in the post-packed game!!!

Hello ,

What kind of problems are you running into when using this in a packaged game?

RequestAsyncLoad on mobile is not used!

if (!YiPlayerController->_ObjectLibrary)
			{
				YiPlayerController->_ObjectLibrary = NewObject<UObjectLibrary>(UObjectLibrary::StaticClass());
				YiPlayerController->_ObjectLibrary->ObjectBaseClass = UObject::StaticClass();
				YiPlayerController->_ObjectLibrary->UseWeakReferences(GIsEditor);
				YiPlayerController->_ObjectLibrary->AddToRoot();
			}
			else
			{
				YiPlayerController->_ObjectLibrary->ClearLoaded();
			}

YiPlayerController->_ObjectLibrary->LoadAssetDataFromPath(FinalName);
			YiPlayerController->_ObjectLibrary->LoadAssetsFromAssetData();
			TArray<FAssetData> AssetDatas;
			YiPlayerController->_ObjectLibrary->GetAssetDataList(AssetDatas);
			if (AssetDatas.Num() > 0)
			{
				_StreamedAssets.Add(AssetDatas[0].ToStringReference());
				YiPlayerController->_StreamableManager.RequestAsyncLoad(_StreamedAssets,
					FStreamableDelegate::CreateUObject(this, &UPakLoader::OnStreamingCompleteDelegate));
				Unlock();
				return;
			}

Are you sure this block of code is ever being called? What’s the context of this code, what kind of class is it in? Have you tried debugging and using breakpoints to see what is happening at this point? I’m going to need more information.

I load a staticMesh from the pak file

1. I download pakfile
  2. I mout pakfile
  3. I load staticMesh

That doesn’t tell me if this code is ever being called and where this code is. What exactly happens when you try to run this on mobile as opposed to on Windows? Does it give you an error message or does the static mesh just not get loaded?

We haven’t heard from you in a while, . Are you still experiencing these issues? If so, can you please answer the questions in my previous comment? In the meantime, I’ll be marking this as resolved for tracking purposes.