[REQUEST-SUGGESTION] 2 systems/plugings/codes i would love to see implemented or direct in unreal code or at last in the market

hello guy’s i’m posting 2 special requests which i would love to see being used on unreal which i’m already see being made in others game enginers and would love to see it here being implemented be direct by unreal team or by any programmer in the market to sell

1 - self collisoon - taking this thread as base

ok following this thread i really would love to see a proper "self penetration system like the ik and others system or plugings where you can adjust animations to have “self collision” where by “customizing” a character you can use the same animation for any type of body, like a fat character and a tin character have the same animation but the arms or any other body part will “adjust” itself to not clip with the body, like the cloth system but instead of being "cloth it will cover any body part, like a female character with huge chest when crossing arms don’t clip in the same way a small chest female would not clip, i can get any animation and it will auto adjust the body to the new body format, it also can work based on "morph target bodys not only on really different characters like using a custom character system then any character made with this system will be able to proper use any animation and the collision capsules will "adjust to the morph target used.

i don’t know how complex it can be to be done but would be amazing to make animations "more realistic and finally start to get riddle of many of the clip issues.

2 - cloth layer system something like this:

a way to make you be able to place layers of cloth and specially don’t have to deal with clip/poker throught bug for outfits, i know about cuting meshes and all however one thing is when you have the character only wearing a shirt and cut the skin mesh but when you add layer over layer of outfit and have to "cut everything it’s become really a huge and annoying work, then i would really love to see a better way to do it.

those are 2 stuff which i really would love to see adressed maybe in both unreal 4 and 5 or if too much for 4 at last on 5, those could be a huge improviment and very welcome.