Replication Problem in VR Multiplayer.

Hello,
So I’m trying to get two quest headset connected to a “dedicated” local server, so they can share space in the same map.
I used the VR template to get the VRPAWN BLUEPRINT and use the same game mode, the same map as well.

As for the multiplayer part.
I used this tutorial (pretty good) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad5MZLSDAZk&list=PL36arLidPQEcc1x5BqtROKwZgBNGB3X50&index=98 to create the projet / server / and clients.

Basically, I’m just creating a server.target.cs file, and recompile the project.

Everything work fine as in, I can run the apk files on the quests (one quest 2 and one quest 3) and see them connecting via lan on the dedicated server.

HOWEVER - and that’s where it’s getting tricky - It seems I can’t see the position of the HDM and hands of the other players, so I don’t know where everybody is in the map.

I tried to find a solution, can’t count the hours I spent trying something new, packaging, repackaging… tried many things, unfortunately none of them working.

There is no error message on the server side (with log). I checked, I’m indeed in multiplayer, because I can actually see the other HMD on the ground, and the log tells me there is 2 person connected.

Does someone have an idea of what I should do please ? Im getting desesperate here :frowning:
Thanks you !