Replication not working only on client which is calling RPC

I wanted to make simple top-down game where players run from monster which is chasing them. I encountered problem which is:
When player click mouse to move, his character doesn’t rotate and is stuttering while moving (which can be seen in the video). This is happening only to client which is calling RPC - on other clients everything works great.

In the video you can see that character rotates on other clients, and if you look closely you can see that it stutters only in client calling RPC.

I think it’s simple to solve but i’m missing something.

I’m not 100% sure but I think you would have to run the same function on the authority side of things as well. Because currently you are telling the server this is what’s happening but the client is not being notified of what is happening.

But why only one client is not being notified while others(in my case 2 clients) are being notified.

From my understanding of how servers work for unreal is that the client sends data to the server and then the server sends that data back to all clients.
Im not sure what’s the difference between authority and remote is but when I’ve done multiplayer stuff I’ve always needed to reproduce the function twice, once for remote and once for authority and I wouldn’t get any issues with replication.
Honestly the difference between them i think is where they are sending the data to.

Sorry if I can’t be much more help.