Replication Lag

Hello. I have a problem with client. When i press a key I rotate my character to mouse location and then i spawn an actor that has ( Projectile movement) with particle system(trail). And it moves to mouse location. Here is the blueprint picture:

But here is the problem.It works fine at the server. But at the client. First it spawns projectile and then it rotates my character. But blueprint order is not like that. But if i add delay between these nodes.It solves the problem.But i don’t want to add delay. Why do i have to add it ?

And also have another problem. It spawns the projectile, but after 0.1-0.2 seconds later trail shows up(So it doesn’t shown up at the spawn transform).This happens at the client side but it appears fine exact time at server side. Why is this happening ? Is it about ue4 editor ? How can i solve this please i need help …

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

As you see in the picture i try to spawn 3 projectiles at the same time.But it doesn’t spawn at the same time.I printed screen when i pressed that key.they spawn different times delayed. On the client side.And they spawn too far from spawn transform.

I don’t think there is any guarantee that RPC’s even if Reliable will be received in the same order they where sent so if it matters you should probably merge the RPC’s into one RPC or you will need to sort them on the receiver.