Replicate running animation

Hello

I’m trying to setup the blueprints on Third person pawn…

I’ve finally managed to get Pitch and Yaw to replicate in multiplayer using blueprint… Next thing i need to Fix is my sprint function, which don’t replicate the running animation on the clients but it do change the max walk speed…

But I’m unsure how I setup this?

Here is screenshot of my Sprinting blueprint:

My animation blueprint is based on Owen from the animation content samples…

Anyone know how to setup this to replicate walk/run animations also?

If needed here is screenshots of my Animation blueprint:

5c375ce54a1be1bab98bffadbc190db4effbc1e0.jpeg

8e5a309eae37ba81330319546044b5631be499e1.jpeg

I am not sure how your setup works, but wouldn’t it be easier to just incorporate the sprinting into your locomotion? I mean as soon as your velocity exeeds a certain walking velocity, then blend in sprinting.

Since actors should handle velocity replication by default, this would pretty much solve your problem.

If you want to play a custom function then you pretty much have to replicate a switch, that your anim blueprint can read. Which means if your client wants to start sprinting -> ask server for the sprint -> replicate bIsSprinting or whatever to clients -> the clients should see others sprinting.

Thanks for the reply…

Could you provide at sample on how to do that??

I’m new with blueprints and I can’t figure this out by myself…

I don’t know why my locomotion blendspace is not replicated, only the server was showing the run animation…

Screenshot of my blendspace:

But after some experimenting I got running animation replicating to all clients…

The problem now is that I’ve made 2 timelines to smooth in/out the running speed, and the animation is not replicating that… So when I release the sprint button the run animation stops immediately but the timeline takes 1 second to slow down to walk speed.

Here is my sprint blueprint:
1c0d057147202374bc4436eff2e46ec8247aa800.jpeg

How can I fix this?

Edit:

I tried using a delay which seemed to work, but made some issues when I went from sprint to idle…