rendertext display incorrect in packaging game

rendertext wighet cannot work exactly in packaging game. it can’t display right default dispalay name also can’t be updated the new text.

Hello ,

I was unable to reproduce this issue on our end. I have a few questions for you that will help narrow down what issue it is that you are experiencing.

Quick questions:

1. Can you reproduce this issue in a clean project?
  2. If so, could you provide a detailed set of steps to reproduce this issue on our end?
  3. Could you provide screen shots of any blueprints that may be involved with this issue?

on editor rendertext display correct.but in packaging game( the last picture)can’t display the correct text

I was unable to reproduce this issue on our end. Could you provide the project that you are using that is replicating this issue?

I just use source code 4.10 to create a new Third Person C++ template project then add a
Render text to character blueprint. packaged it , running packaging game.

I have been attempting to reproduce this issue by packaging for windows 64 bit, is this what you are packaging for? If not, could you provide the platform that you are packaging for?

Yes , it’s windows 64bit

Additional questions:

1. Have you changed the font that is being used?
  2. Have you made any changes to the language settings?
  3. Do you have access to another computer to see if this occurs on other machines?
  4. Have you tried a fresh install of the engine to see if this helps?

Hello ,

We have not heard back from you in a few days, so we are marking this post as Resolved for tracking purposes. If you are still experiencing the issue you reported, please respond to this message with additional information and we will offer further assistance.

Thank you.

I still not worked it out.

1,Have you changed the font that is being used?
I didn’t change any font, just use default one .

2,Have you made any changes to the language settings?
I set language as english . and I only use english in my game.

3,Do you have access to another computer to see if this occurs on other machines?
I tried another computer recently, they are same issue .

4,Have you tried a fresh install of the engine to see if this helps
I rebuild the engine recently, the issue still exist.

Hello ,

Have you tried verifying your engine?

Example:

50416-verifyenginehelp.png

I am using UnrealEngine-4.10.0-release source code

After testing this issue in a code project I was able to reproduce this issue on our end. I have written up a report ( UE-24568) and I have submitted it to the developers for further consideration. I will provide updates with any pertinent information as it becomes available. Thank you for your time and information.

Make it a great day

U R welcome . Thank you very much