rendering

I am suffering heavily due to this.I done a project for more than a year but now in rendering I can’t able to export.I refered lot of videos but none of them resolved this error.Please help me I am dying due to this for past 20 days.
… done!
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Cleaning Temp Paths…
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): BUILD SUCCESSFUL
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Setting up ProjectParams for C:\Users\gokul\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject13\MyProject13.uproject
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): MyProject13.uproject requires a temporary target.cs to be generated (RigLogic plugin is enabled)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): ********** BUILD COMMAND STARTED **********
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Running: C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.2\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\DotNet\6.0.302\windows\dotnet.exe “C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.2\Engine\Binaries\DotNET\UnrealBuildTool\UnrealBuildTool.dll” MyProject13 Win64 Shipping -Project=“C:\Users\gokul\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject13\MyProject13.uproject” “C:\Users\gokul\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject13\MyProject13.uproject” -NoUBTMakefiles -remoteini=“C:\Users\gokul\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject13” -skipdeploy -distribution -Manifest=“C:\Users\gokul\Documents\Unreal Projects\MyProject13\Int
ermediate\Build\Manifest.xml” -NoHotReload -log=“C:\Users\gokul\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_5.2\UBT-MyProject13-Win64-Shipping.txt”
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Log file: C:\Users\gokul\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_5.2\UBT-MyProject13-Win64-Shipping.txt
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Unable to enumerate Visual Studio installations
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): No Visual C++ installation was found. Please download and install Visual Studio 2022 or 2019 with C++ components.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Visual Studio 2022 x64 must be installed in order to build this target.
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): Took 0.9545719s to run dotnet.exe, ExitCode=6
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): UnrealBuildTool failed. See log for more details. (C:\Users\gokul\AppData\Roaming\Unreal Engine\AutomationTool\Logs\C+Program+Files+Epic+Games+UE_5.2\UBT-MyProject13-Win64-Shipping.txt)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): AutomationTool executed for 0h 0m 5s
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): AutomationTool exiting with ExitCode=6 (6)
UATHelper: Packaging (Windows): BUILD FAILED
PackagingResults: Error: Unknown Error.
How to resolve this?

you need to install visual studio and create random c++ class

Hi there @Gokulsgk,

This topic has been moved from International to Rendering.

When posting, please review the categories to ensure your topic is posted in the most relevant space.

Thanks and happy developing!