rendering video from sequence recorder

Hallo to the community,
I’m at the point of doing some animations in my project, I’ve done the landscape, lighting, creating the car using the blueprints, I added the brake lights and brake calipers, the exhaust with a little particle system ecc…, and everithing work fine.
I recorded some sequence using sequence recorder in game mode, make some camera angles, and everything worked fine in cinematic viewport with the camera cuts, I had a lots of problems when try to render, I didn’t find a way to have the same result that I have on viewport.
On my vehicle pawn I used two static mesh as components for the brake light and the headlights and a blueprint with the four particle system for the fire exhaust made with niagara.
Everytime that i try to render out the sequence in video format, I have strangr result, une time the car is not moving. one time is moving in the wrong way, or sometimes are moving only the brake lights and the fire exhaust, so I’m going mad ahah and this is only in video render, in my viewport everything works fine.
Thank you in advance

325096-vehicle-pawn.jpg

If this was recorded data (ie. baked transform keyframes), you might want to turn off any physics on the actors.

Hi Max,
thank you for your help, is like what you said, the only problem that I had, was that I hadn’t a physic parameter/track on my seq, so I created one manually, after I turned it off, and everything was fine, I don’t know if I made one mistake during the creation of the recording session.
I appreciate your help,I almost went crazy in one day ha ha