Rendering Tips

Sorry for the late response. What I recommend is using an automatic projection tool, in blender its called Smart UV Project. So what I really do is to mix it with the UV map generation tool inside UE4 so it can fit better in the texture space.

However, I think that the data smith tool is already free to use so you should try it out as well, I haven’t tried it myself but seems like a very fast way to create the UV maps

We are working on our next project for the marketplace, this time we will be focusing on Home Office scenes. Our project will include a variety of essential assets for different types of home offices; from the minimal, to the more complex needs. Soon we will give you more updates

Our next project its in the final stages of approval. Very soon you will be able to download it from the UE Marketplace.

As always I´m pleased to share any rendering tips or doubts that you may need.

It will include both scenes

The lighting in those scenes is great. As for the ‘dark lines’ in certain areas such as the wall corners (where wall meets wall and the actual corners where three inner edges meet at a point) and around the electrical outlet panels…that is a realistic visual in certain rooms, even in brightly lit ones it can be. For a 1-light room, with no other light sources, and only bounce lighting from outside that traveled through open or covered windows, it would definitely occur…obviously not in every case. But I think, perhaps, that making every nook and cranny contain light that removes any shadow / AO is a more unrealistic look for lots of scenes. Yet it’s up to the artist / designer since it is a medium to peruse the possibilities.

You can get it now on the marketplace

Long Time without posting here but I wanted to share this new update coming soon for UE5,both me and the engine hace made lots of progress in the last years so Im glad to share this progress with you guys.

Dont forget to checkout my marketplace models