Rendering showing flickering green squares

Hey there,
Rendering out a scene in Ue5 and noticed a few issues. The main one though is these big green (sometimes black, sometimes pink) squares that keep showing up over he render.
From what I can tell, it happens when I set custom AA values (for the most recent I was using Spatial Count 1, Temp Count 16).

When I render with default AA settings, the squares aren’t there - but weirdly, when my camera flies by a metahuman, there are several small flashes of light, which seem to cause some lens flare - it’s the same colours, but it looks cool, so we can get away with it - although not really the desired effect - but I’m wondering if it’s all related.

Question is - how do I get rid of these flashes/squares? And what is causing them?

See screenshot of squares when using AA, and flashes when using defaults.

I’m also suffering with this issue. Can’t establish any pattern to it, using Pathtracer lit with a basic HDRI backdrop blueprint, plus exp. heightfog, and a dir light. Green squares exactly the same as we see in OPs image randomly occur only on characters hands and faces - which are using SSS materials. Same characters, same environment are used in many other scenes in project without issue, but on one particular scene - these green squares are proving to be an insoluble problem. Any insight would be appreciated for both OP and myself.

(P.S apologies to OP for getting your hopes up with a reply that doesn’t offer any solutions, but i’m right there with you dude :fist_left: )