Rendering Polygon Over UI

I am trying to figure out how to do something that would normally be somewhat easy to do in other engines, but have not come across a decent way to do this in the Unreal Engine. I have searched around quite a bit and found very little help. I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction here.

The Idea is that on a menu screen there will be a sort of graph that displays your stats. It is a very common concept. Below are some examples:

ec7d34cb32ce0c97ea96b3ac1f6b4f4bc28f2314.jpeg

The graph will need to change as other variables change so it needs to be dynamic to an extent. My first thought was this is a simple geometry rendered over the UI on a canvas. Simple… But the problem is, how can you do this in Unreal Engine?

I have tried to use a customMesh, and this seems like one of the parts I’m going to need, but I can’t have it target a Canvas on a UMG UI. My second thought was to use a 2d camera capture but the problem there is it captures what is in the world and not what is rendered in the blueprint. The camera would in this case need to capture form a small hidden point in the world. Because of the format of the game, this isn’t exactly an option. I don’t want to have to rig a backdrop and a custom mesh with a camera in the world rendering to a surface.

Is there any way to do this that I have not considered? I know others have done this somehow but I am not sure which direction to go at this point. Please let me know if you have any ideas.