Render specific objects at higher resolution?

I have a UE5.2 project where I display a webpage on a widget, and it appears in a physical location in the game. I have lowered the screen resolution to 70%, and use Nvidia’s DLSS plugin to upscale to 100%. Most things look fine, but the webpage widget looks blurry because of the upscaling. Is there any way to render just the screen at full resolution? It’s very important for the webpage to be legible.

I did think of implementing super-resolution by rendering the webpage at a high resolution then shrinking it. I think I’ve managed that by setting the resolution to 1920x1080 and the scale to much less than 1 - that should result in the webpage being rendered at full resolution then downscaled, if I understand correctly?

It doesn’t seem to work in my case. If I move very close to the widget, it still looks sharp, though. I suspect that the webpage is being rendered to the screen sharply, but then the camera is taking a low-res image containing the webpage and upscaling it, making it blurry again. Does that make sense, or am I wrong and supersampling the image would help? Is there any other way around this issue?

You can’t do objects, but you can with textures.

Try creating a BP that raises the mipmap bias on the material you having issues with.
I’m not too familiar with widgets but if it’s UI then it should be affected by DLSS?