Relfection capture in a big level

Hello everyone !

My question is the following, what is the best way to add reflection in a big exterior map ?

My game use world composition so multiple little maps that make a big open world. I was thinking of having one big reflection capture in each sublevel but I see on the web that I shouldn’t scale it too much…
Fact is I would like to cover the entire map to have good reflection of my armor and my weapons. So, what is the best way if I don’t want to add an infinity of reflection capture but still have something correct (I am not looking for perfection).

I’m using 4.26.

thank you for your help and your time !
All the best

4.26? i don’t have that installed rn.

pretty sure it could handle a dynamic capture tied to the camera or your player character. update interval could be handled in blueprint. so you don’t recapture too often in static scenes. or you could use 2 captures and blend them. a kinda cheats to not make it “pop” too much on a lower update interval.

also… characters or npcs should have an option to not appear in this reflection capture if you don’t want it. the player should not be in it. but you could capture npcs to get them to appear in the reflection. depends how much detail you need for this armor reflection.

that’s what i can think of.