[RELEASED] [SUPPORT] Female Hero: Action adventure

Hello… I am having issue with retargeting the wrist, exactly as your case. I have for example issues with the rifle. Could you just write a couple of lines to explain how you solve it?
Thank you in advance

The (4141) Female Hero: Technical Demo - YouTube](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29-7qxEi1C8) video shows a map that I didn’t get. It would be very helpful to start with something fully working. I just purchased yesterday, but wondering if there is a pack with the latest assets and code for nude + breasts + the latest everything in a scene that lets me see it all working. I am still pretty new to UE4 which is why I buy assets, so any help skipping over technical challenges really helps.

That map is from ALS v3 not his product so he cannot include. Advanced Locomotion System V4 in Blueprints - UE Marketplace (unrealengine.com)

Also Epic does not allow nudity on their store. You have to request the nude model from author.

Thank you for your quick reply. Does anyone in the community have an ALS scene set up that includes the full model to help those of us that are newer to UE4 get started? We all faced the initial learning curve, so I am confident that many relate to my situation. I am learning quickly, but every obstacle removed is a step close to a game on steam. Currently, my game uses mannequins for all models, and I need to upgrade my assets before release. This really is a perfect replacement, but adding ALS to my project will also advance some of the stealth featrues.

I can get this based on information already available, truth is I am looking for shortcuts and I hope the author here, or the community can help.

I am glad to prove that I own the product and to work directly with the author so that we don’t risk crossing any lines.

Alternatly, can anyone point me to the best tutorial or guides that might help me replace the ALS demo main character with this one?

Thanks in advance.
-Mike

Im having similar issue here. Any advice?

Hello,

Purchased your asset in an attempt to learn a bit more about character animation and retargeting. Was trying to look at bind poses and how to retarget animations (from Kubold Female animset Pro rebinding tutorial) and I noticed the eyes pop back a bit when clicking “view pose” of the SK_SkinBody_A_Skeleton… That probably isn’t intentional?

Regards

Another question, I created a new project in UE4.27 and …

• For both Blueprints changed SkeletalMesh (=hair), physics to enabled, collision preset = ragdoll.
  • Dropped the Blueprints for BP_Beauty_Shot_01 and BP_Beauty_Shot_Addon_01 into the scene
  • Both Blueprints do have parent = socket_hair (=default)

Now play the scene:

• SK_HairStyle_A (brown) is okay, physics working
  • For SK_HairStyle_C (black) however the hair falls down to the floor (same for SK_HairStyle_B)

Countertest switching the hair between the two beautyshot blueprints:

• Changing BP_Beauty_Shot_01 to SK_HairStyle_C, it also falls down
  • Changing BP_Beauty_Shot_Addon_01 to SK_HairStyle_A, now it stays in place

So it must be something specific to the hairstyle B/C models.
Any ideas?

Update:
Interesting, the skeletons of hairstyle B/C are different, compared to hairStyle A.
My assumption was the hair would still ‘flap’ a bit at the bottom, but I guess it’s not the typical ponytail, so maybe those simply aren’t supposed to have physics. Still then why don’t these only have a ‘stick’ from the floor up as a bone… ?

Next question, downloaded the physics patch from the first post, copied to a new folder, started UE4.27 editor and selected the project-file and upgraded from 4.19 to 4.27, migrated the assets under /FemaleHero_ActionAdventure into my own project, overwriting existing files.

The mesh then looks broken, skeleton is also different (new one has different order of bones)…
Also, the original SK_SkinBody_A is 3.5MB, the ‘physics’ mesh only 600K.

No reaction from seller since 1 month, neither to forum, nor to email via support email “daemon3d@gmail.com” as listed on the marketplace… That doesn’t give a good impression :frowning:

1 Like

could anyone explain how to use this with ALS?

Use this tutorial. Its almost perfect. I still trying to fix small pelvis offset.

1 Like

Can i get the blender file for the arms? I am trying to get some animations made.