[RELEASED] [SUPPORT] Casual Girl, Casual Guy, Subculture Girl...etc

The recursion does not work
Can youCan you explain in a video how you made “Advanced locomotion System v3 Retarget Anamation”

I built a project using the ALS v3, then added sub culture girl to it, then retargeted ALS_AnimBP to the SK_SkinBody_Skeleton, it correctly converted the animations over for her, but there is still alot of editing left, as it has issues finding ‘bones’ after retargeting and you can not switch animation sequences in i, im sure thats not the correct way to merge it with a project but, it did correctly convert all the animations over to work for the girl. The makers of ALS did make a extensive video on getting your character to work with ALS, rather lengthy but im sure he covers everything there.

So “Casual Girl” is not compatible with the epic skeleton and neither it is rigged to Epic Skeleton

its compatable with the epic skeleton, but like most character resources you download animations have to be retargeted, least thats been my luck with what characters i’ve gotten that say they are rigged to the epic skeleton.

I had bought several resources and i had never problem.
I had not problem with the animation I had problem with the character look the images above. It is deformed. the animation works perfect

Can you explain in a video how you made “Advanced locomotion System v3 Retarget Animation” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_XsSirjhpI

im not sure how he did it, but this video https://youtu.be/5pY4rcxmk_Y might help you get it working properly for your character, alot of steps to go through outlined in a 20min video, in that video the person is merging it with a different character kit, but the steps should be about the same, planning on trying that myself with the v4 ALS.

I can’t seem to export the SK_SkirtMiniA, SK_SkirtMiniB, SK_HippieDressA or SK_HippieDressB, is there something im missing in exporting these? I was going to try using the SK_HippieDressB model to try and model a longer dress (ankle length) but try as I might i just can’t get it or the other three to export, Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile: ty

The attached picture basically shows kinda what i am aiming for, but im not every good at modeling clothing:

Thanks but i need that it works with Epic skeleton (In Unreal, create a NEW third person project and it works with “Casual girls”)

I’m also having this same issue. And it’s happening only with your characters (I bought Subculture guy and girl, casual guy and girl). I do have root and pelvis retargeted as animation. No luck. If you try to switch the skeleton the UE4_skeleton included in your asset you’ll get the same issue.

Please make a video showing how you retarget your character to UE4_Skeleton

@
Apparently, it’s just the female version that has issues. Watch this at 18:17 for the pants and 19:30 for the boots

@
Any updates please?

I would also like this video, since I’m having the same issue.

Hello,
Could you please provide the asian and african skin materials for the subculture girl so that they can match up with the guy skins? it seems like this is missing from the asset as there is only one skin colour for the girl but three for the guy…

Cheers.

Also, i am trying to implement a character customisation screen and am finding a lot of inconsistencies in the materials for the meshes. Is there a way of changing the order of the materials in the meshes so they all have the same element number?
For example, having all the face materials for element 0, eye materials for element 1 and eyelash material for element 2 etc…

What’s up? I’m thinking about buying this for the hairstyles and adjusting the textures for the hair on my own.

Are the hairstyles modular?

If so, I’m in.

Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks so much.

Sorry to bother you i just want to know are you planning to drop anymore content that fits these models.

Dear creator, I’m so extremely sorry for asking this. I made an honest mistake purchasing this pack thinking the components would fit my characters. They don’t fit at all and the pack has become somewhat useless to me. I bought it about an hour ago. Would you consider a refund? If so, no doubt I would still buy a pack from you if ever there is one I could use. If not, so be it :slight_smile:

What would be the steps to take?

Many thanks in advance,
Seyia X

@ You around? I havent seen a single reply from you in a lot of months.
So i noticed in your top post that you mention you recommend using the modular body parts to avoid the body bleeding through the clothes. I dont have my game setup this way and im using the full naked body with the clothing placed over it. Is there seriously no way for you to fix that? Isnt it as simple as edit the cloth meshes and pull them out a little bit so they’ll cover the body?
If you’re not willing to do this then i request the source files so i can try to figure it out myself i guess. I just purchased your casual girl pack yesterday and you made it look like it was all perfectly for what i needed but i didnt see anywhere where it was mentioned its highly recommend to use the modular body parts rather than naked body and clothes over it, due to the bleeding.

I hope you’re around, im not liking the inactivity i’ve seen since last year :open_mouth:

Any way to get this to work with face mocap?

Hi, Im trying to use the characters in VR, but the eye material does not render on android.

Do you know what can I do?

Ragards