[RELEASED] [SUPPORT] Casual Girl, Casual Guy, Subculture Girl...etc

Yes.
Transformation settings must be reset.
By the way, I noticed that you hooked the Hairstyle SK mehs.
All hairstyles SK meshes should ignore such a connection.
I mentioned these in the first post.

Yea I was just putting things everywhere lol, but everything is good.

Setting Up Hairstyles, glasses, headgears

I made this simple animation instance that plays the various standing animations randomly, and adds a small bit of breathing to the body.
Itā€™s convenient for when you plop dozens of pre-configured meshes into the background and just want them to be slightly less statue-like.
https://watte.net/AI_Swimwear_Idle.uasset
(Itā€™s rigged for the swimwear varaints; itā€™s easy to change out for the other variants, with the caveat that it currently wants 9 different standing animations.)

I sent you a email asking but I guess i should of asked here firstā€¦ so im posting the email here along with one additional question:

I had several questions about subculture guy/girl on future development, as im planning on buying these two, so I thought I would send you a email and see if you plan any further development on them. I really like how you put them together, and think they would work great for a stylized game. Okay so I donā€™t bore you too much with reading here are my questions:

1. Do you plan on bundling these together at any point in the future?
  2. You have a casual guy / girl, and subculture guy / girl, do you plan on making a Swimwear pack casual guy?
  3. Have you thought about making a medieval set for these characters? Iā€™d really be interested in them if you were. Cloth, leather, fur, chitin, and metal armors? I think it would make a great addition to what you already have.
  4. Have you thought about a tribal pack for both the male and female characters? Another I think that would make a great addition to what you have already created, adding even more versatility to them.
  5. Can the asset packages be mixed together? i.e. taking parts from say subculture and mixing them with casual?

Hello, I purchased this pack along with the subculture girl. Iā€™m trying to set up a modular character selection screen and have noticed that the separate body parts are only for one skin type. Is it possible to have the separate body parts with all skin types so that I can have all options for this pack included in the selection screen?
kindly,
Athan

Hello.
You can duplicate (CTRL+W) body parts of skeletal meshes with a new name and assign a skin type material to them by default.
Open edit menu SK_BodyA_Arms > assign material instance for example MI_CGirl_SkinBodyB_01 > then save the skeletal mesh.

Thank you so much!
Also, I am creating a game aimed at kids and was wondering if you could provide the body meshes with underwear that covers more of the skin? Like shorts and a T-shirt that can replace the underwear? That way I could have the characters still spawn with no clothes but be age appropriate? I am aware this is a big ask

Hello. What do you mean by longer shorts?
I have short shorts and long shorts for male and female characters in my assets.
Regarding the armor and fantasy equipment, this is in my plans, but I cannot give an exact date.
I can say that this is possible only for the next yea

Hi, Iā€™m trying to include facial animations. Iā€™m using Anim Curves to do it and it works fine in my animation montage. But it does not show up in game when I play the particular animation montage. See image.

Also, I purchased both the subculture guy and girl set as theyā€™re the closest ones in your collection that I figured could be reskinned to fit a fantasy/medieval setting.

Are there plans to include fantasy clothing and armor in the future?

Thanks!

Iā€™m attempting to assemble a base character for both sub culture male/female so individual parts can be swapped out on the fly, but Sub culture guy seems to be missing a master body part for the pelvis& upper legs, canā€™t seem to find one, would it be possible to get one for him?

Edit in:
hrmā€¦ running into issues with both of them for mater body part swaps, not sure how to go about assembling the base character now with no clothing to prep it for swapping out individual parts for clothing.

Ok, just realised the problem. It seems only SK_Head_HeadA and SK_HeadA_Bust has Morph Targets. It did not work in-game because I was using another head. How do I copy or transfer morph target to the ones that donā€™t have them?

SK_Head_Bust_LF and SK_HeadLF_Head only have a partial list. (only 7)

SK_Head_Bust_RF, SK_HeadRF_Head, SK_Head_Bust_RG and SK_HeadRG_Head all have no morph target at all.

Thanks!

Hi i bought Casual Girl. and i have problem with retarget. Can you explain in a video how you made ā€œAdvanced locomotion System v3 Retarget Anamationā€ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_XsSirjhpI . Thanks

22.PNG.jpg

In skeleton, goto options - show retargeting options - try setting Root to Animation and pelvis to animation scaled (animation works too) and the rest of the bones to skeleton.

Hey.
Anim curves are not the best issue.
Try to use Blueprint. I have attached a screenshot of an example.

](filedata/fetch?id=1793602&d=1595880985)
Regarding your the second question about fatntasy content. Yes, this is in my plans, but I cannot name the exact date.

Hey.
Please show your request with screenshots.
I need more clearer request.

Hi.
In fact, the head and busts have all morphs targets (excluding racial heads).
Iā€™ll check it and let you know if there are any errors.

Yes
You must change the recursion in the root bone and pelvic bone as well

How do i do the recursion?

attached a screenshot, the legs you provided for another person for the male work but would work better if it had the part thats missing as shown in attachment pic

I tried using the female torso you provided for another person in the thread, but, the base head seams break on it like the vertex arenā€™t connected, and the busts that are provided in the zip are incompatible with the torso, as they use the base head rather then the bust, using the busts with that chests causes odd shading problems on the mesh.

I am curious - why you decided to make individual racial heads instead of making racial morphs for the individual head? it seems that would of been a less expensive method to go about for them then the current.